diumenge, 29 de novembre del 2015

My physical change through sport and reasons

When I was little, my grandfather taught me how essential it is to do sport to stay healthy and strong, and he taught me to play football. I spent an entire summer training with him, running, jumping, kicking, passing, stopping balls..

I will always remember this summer, I marked for life, since everything followed changed school, and was very lonely, and from not going out with anyone, that I began to eat uncontrollably, because at that time he weighed less than the median of my age and had to eat the same.

My weight reached about 90 kg by the end of 3rd ESO, but even so was playing football for fun. About a year ago, I decided to lose weight, but in an exaggerated way, and to stop eating for the death of my grandmother and it affected me so stop eating, suddenly.. 

It took more than two months, at the time I was studying in Figueres, just ate by the incident affected me so, since one of the key pieces of my family was gone in the blink of an eye .. With that folly what I did, I lost 9 kg and my family did not like him to do that .. I went back to eating normally, a month later, when he had already assimilated quite well ..

I started to do sport seriously, to lose weight and look better so once and for all, with all that effort to stop eating all the junk food in all his years in life, make healthy diet and try to eat as much vegetable possible, I lost weight 10 kg more, but.. in August 2015.. My grandfather, who trained me with all his enthusiasm football, and other various sports.. He died without I could see him one last time and tell him everything felt for him.

This time, I listened to my grandfather, in the last sentence which said "Raul, do not let anything or anyone stop you from doing what you feel like to you, you have to be strong, promise to me." I remember every day of that sentence, and decided before coming to school again, slimming everything I could, and others lost weight 6kg. Presently weight 63,7kg. 

I like what I saw my grandfather now, not only as I am, if not see how I ignored his promise, the last famous phrase from my grandfather to me.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada