dissabte, 28 de novembre del 2015

The music

Music, in general, for me, is something creative, with much imagination, rhythm and sound, which has scored well give me little, and I still ticking now, every day. All that "feeling" comes from when I was saddened by the death of a loved one, you have had a bad day, or when I was happy to have approved school subjects, have received good news on a topic that interested me completely go with my family to new places I never imagined going ...

It also currently comes from my daily listening to music, my attempt to practice when singing those songs that I like, and many of them have come from the few times I've been partying with my friends. Music, nominated an art for me is that kind of small pleasant moments which gives you life which you have to take advantage and squeeze in that precise moment.

I usually listen to different artists with different genres such as Eminem, Jason Derulo, Maroon 5, Mana, Bruno Mars, Avicii, Hardwell and many more artists I've heard in my lifetime, and so to speak, I have come to mark much in memory.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada