diumenge, 29 de novembre del 2015

Animals

I have different tastes, sometimes somewhat rare, but of which is the love of animals. When I was little I became interested in pets, and what could take care of myself in my own home or that of a family member.

When I started my love for animals, I have dedicated to "rescue" strays, and what to see him and were living a bad life and urgently needed a home. With 5 years old, my parents took me to Barcelona to see a dog, called Duna, which I had grown attached to it by a picture we had of it. The people who had it in his own house, had found that dog, so little old and so weak, and I insisted my mother to adopt her.

Finally, we adopt, and today she is still with us after 11 years. Three years ago, surfing the Internet and decided to get on a Facebook announcement, which was a kennel near my house, and I insisted my mother going to see these animals as they could not see those animals as evil..

When I got there, all the animals pulled me over to lick me, as if all they shouted from the rooftops what they wanted out of there as soon as possible .. But .. I watched a dog, her name is Blacky, there at the bottom, marginalized, afraid all, and I went, I was watching me and she was very scared, I decided to get closer and caress her and she took my confidence at the first moment.

I myself agreed to pay all his immunizations, no problem, but I wanted to get that poor marginalized dog about 3 months, which had been abused based lashes, cigarette burns and beatings... Could not stand all the anger on It happened, so I promised to take her at the same moment...

I would like in the not too distant future, help all those unfortunate animals that have been abandoned by stupid and ignorant families who have not wanted to take care of these poor creatures, and really, all this, I can not stand.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada