diumenge, 29 de novembre del 2015

My life with the videoconsoles

I've been playing video games from 5 years old, when my uncle decided to give me for my birthday the Super Nintendo 64, with all those video games for me mythical, how can the great Italian Mario Bros, the blue hedgehog Sonic, the gentleman Link rescuing Zelda and many more games which I have come to play.

Three years later, my uncle came to give me another console, which was with her for six years, PlayStation 2, I loved by all kinds of different games and variety with so many hours of fun spent on that console. I had many games of this console, which came to happen all in those six years.

Presently, I have the PlayStation 4, and dedicate myself to play sports games like FIFA saga, which is the most I've played in my life, Dragon Ball; my favorite animated series of all time, and occasional fighting game like Mortal Kombat, etc...

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada