diumenge, 29 de novembre del 2015

My free time

Spanish people have many hobbies. Older people enjoy gardening, repairing cars and play cards. For young people, there are various clubs of football, basketball, and handbol because are the sports most played in this country. They also play musical instruments, computers, listening music and differents things.

In my case, it's very similar at the young people of this country, but, I usually listen to music lock myself more which go outside, since I'm more comfortable with myself. I usually exercise with my friends, so keep losing weight.

In my free time, I like be with my friends, talking about everything that happens to us every day, laugh at stupid things that only we understand, in short, have fun. 


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada