diumenge, 13 de març del 2016

Tattoos

Tattoo has its etymological origin in the French word tatouage. The concept refers to the act and the result of tattooing: a drawing etching or leave a mark on the skin through the use of certain needles or punches with ink.

It's called tattoo, drawing or text that is performed by injecting ink on the skin below the epidermis. The technique, with variations, has been used for thousands of years, according to records discovered by archaeologists.

In my opinion, tattoos are a form of free expression, are currently accepted in society and are made in the human body to think of memories, pure aesthetics or something that identifies you. In the future, I would like to get a tattoo to remember my great feeling for music and another tattoo on I feel identified, or I like for aesthetics.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada